At Seslia & Company we have:
- Provided financing advisory services to a public waste management entity pursuing a public-private venture to process, pelletize and use municipal waste as an alternative fuel source for an 18-MWh electric generator.
- Acted as a client representative, managed a market and industry strategic assessment, including updated rates and charges, for the aviation and marine divisions of a public port authority.
- Developed a skill transfer and mentoring initiative designed to transition displaced skilled workers with an entrepreneurial orientation and interest to business ownership following an industrial plant closing.
- Advised and coordinated the intra-agency development of a comprehensive facilities management plan for two municipal airports.
- Provided financial advisory services on the sale of GNMA securities and the defeasance and redemption of Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds.
- Advised on the refunding and new money issuance of tax-exempt debt for utility and port facility capital improvement plans.
Examples of Recent Environmental Sustainability Assignments:
- Advised on the program development and companion plan of finance for a 38,000 sq. ft. LEED–platinum office building.
- Developed a financing strategy for a 1,000 unit municipal building retrofit program that seeks private capital involvement to achieve a self-sustaining program.
- Provided program management services for the installation of a solar power array at a municipal facility.
- Performed the analysis and program development for a FOG (fats, oil and grease) collection and biodiesel conversion initiative. Developed fees and an assessment protocol for environmentally damaging municipal solid waste items.
- Developed a comprehensive fee schedule designed to offset the cost of collection and disposal of environmentally problematic municipal solid waste.